Gibson Custom Shop 1960’s Hummingbird Reissue Heritage Cherry Sunburst.
Made in 2012. This is a Limited edition Custom shop Hummingbird featuring Period Correct Color and Adjustable Bridge. Mint condition. No scratches.
The Gibson 1960s Limited Edition Hummingbird in Vintage Cherryburst with Adjustable Bridge recreates a special acoustic guitar from a classic era. Based on the mid 1960’s model, the Hummingbird features some period-specific appointments, adjustable porcelain bridge, correct Cherryburst finish and period correct pickguard. The guitar has a solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and a rosewood fingerboard and bridge. These are definitely some of the best sounding Hummingbird being produced in the last 50 years.
- Body: Solid Honduran Mahogany back and sides
- Top: Solid “AAA” grade Sitka Spruce
- Color: Period Correct Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish
- Binding: 6 ply top, 4 ply back, and bound fingerboard
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Nut: Bone, 1.725″
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Unique Gibson “Block” style, Mother of Pearl, also Mother of Pearl Gibson logo and “crown” on headstock.
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood, period correct adjustable saddle.
- Machine Heads: Gold Gotoh, with Vintage style Gibson “Green Key” tuner buttons
- Pickguard: Custom molded from original 60’s Hummingbird pickguard mold.
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Included: Custom Form-Fit hardshell case
- Frets: 20
- Diapason : 25.5″