The Faith Hi Gloss Series is designed to make the tonewoods look as good as they can. With a Spruce Top and Rosewood Back and sides you have the classice tonewood combo used in acoustic guitars for many years. It gives you a wide spread of both bass and treble. These guitars are bold in design and will look great under any type of stage lighting.
Here’s what Faith say about Faith Hi Gloss Guitars
Artists have tried for centuries to capture the natural shine on the surface of the sea or in the eyes of a model sitting for a portrait. They have used many processes to do s oils, egg yolks and varnishes.
We have captured the essence of the spruce and rosewood in the Hi-Gloss range with a lacquer that brings out the tonewood’s natural beauty better than any artist ever could.
Now it’s up to you to bring out the natural tone.
- Pickup/Preamp: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Fingerboard Inlays: M.O.Pearl ‘F’ at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut/Saddle: TUSQ (Shadow Hex Saddle on FVHG HEX)
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins Macassan Figured Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Finish Type: High Gloss Top / High Gloss Back & Sides
- Comes with case