Add new dimensions to your sound with the HardWire CR-7 Stereo Chorus. Seven unique flavors of chorus are at your disposal, from warm analog to shimmering modern to glistening DigiTech Multi-Chorus. CR-7 features true stereo I/O making connections in the craziest of signal chains a possibility. Studio, Multi, Modern, Boutique, Analog, Jazz, and Vintage Choruses can all be adjusted for Level, Speed, and Depth. As with all HardWire pedals, the CR-7 is crafted from premium, all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
- Studio – Studio quality chorus with a wide stereo image.
- Multi – True 8-voice chorus; the lushest chorusing found in a pedal.
- Modern – Rich and smooth dual voice chorusing.
- Boutique – Special analog circuits that produce rich but quirky chorus sounds.
- Analog – Distinct, organic bucket-brigade chorus.
- Jazz – Single voice chorus with a dry output.
- Vintage – Warm and versatile from subtle to euphoric.
True Stereo I/O
True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
Constant High-Voltage operation for uncompromised tonal quality
|Input||Separate Left and Right ¼” Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)|
|Input Impedance||1 MOhms (stereo), 500 kOhms (mono) — effect on|
|Output||Separate Left and Right ¼” Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)|
|Output Impedance||1 kOhm – effect on|
|Controls||Level, Speed, Depth, Chorus Type knobs|
|Switches||On/Off foot switch|
|Battery Type||Single 9 VDC|
|Battery Life||4 Hours|
|Power Supply (US and Canada)||120 VAC, 60 Hz Adapter: PS200R – 120|
|Power Supply (Japan)||100 VAC, 50/60 Hz Adapter: PS200R – 100|
|Power Supply (Europe)||230 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R – 230|
|Power Supply (UK)||240 VAC, 50 Hz Adapter: PS200R – 240|
|Power Supply||9 VDC, 705mW consumption, 80mA draw|
|Dimensions||3.5″ Width x 5.5″ Length x 2.25″ Height|
|Unit Weight||1.3 lbs|