DIAMOND VIB1 – VIBRATO
The new Diamond Vibrato is a dedicated pitch vibrato design using bucket brigade analog delay technology for true pitch modulating vibrato. In addition the pedal also offers analog chorusing via the Chorus control to blend a variable amount of dry signal with the effected signal.
We’ve included 2 mini-toggle switches on the Vibrato. The ‘JAZZ’ switch darkens the tone of the effect offering a more ‘vintage’ flavor. The ‘HIGH’ toggle switches to a higher depth range for more extreme pitch bent sounds.
Expression control of depth, and speed for on-the-fly adjustment and special effects. Mono true bypass operation. Extended headroom 15V internal voltage rail operation. NOS MN3007 bucket brigade delay chips.
Please note: The Diamond Vibrato is a true vibrato – not a Univibe (phase shifter) or a tremolo (often incorrectly referred to as vibrato). The terminology can be confusing to say the least!
Download the Diamond Vibrato user manual here.
|Check out some MP3 sound samples of the production Vibrato by our friend Jamie Robinson. All samples recorded using a Strat into a Fender Blues Deluxe.|
|1 – Liquid Vibrato 2 – Lush Chorus 3 – Atonal Aliens4 – Light Vibrato5 – Pretty Vibrato||6 – Ethereal Vibe 7 – Rolling Vibe 8 – Pickin’ Vibe9 – Chorus Vibe|
– dedicated true pitch vibrato using MN3007 analog bucket brigade design
– ‘magic-eye’ bi-color LED shows vibrato LFO rate even when bypassed
– true bypass operation
– ultra smooth sinewave LFO
– ‘HIGH’ switch for increased Vibrato depth
– ‘JAZZ’ switch for a darker, ‘vintage’ tone
– extended headroom internal 15V rails, can be operated from guitar and FX loop levels
– all analog circuitry with VIshay JFET’s, Burr-Brown audiophile opamps and Panasonic polyprop caps in the signal path
– variable Chrous control for blending dry signal with pitch shifted signal
– mono in/out operation
– expression pedal control of vibrato depth, allowing the player to manually swell the vibrato effect without changing overall volume
– expression pedal control of vibrato speed
– internally regulated to 15V, can be run from provided 18-24V adapter or from 18V pedal board power supply outputs (including Y-cable powering from 2 9V outputs on most pedal power supplies)
– genuine Hammond cast aluminium 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.3 inch case