For those who love that “Class A” sound of a cranked Vox AC-30, I’ve developed an overdrive pedal that will get that tonality that I love so much. It is my take on the “Brian May Tone”
I’m building these in a limited number one by one. Color is either a purple metallic or blue metallic.
* High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
* True bypass
* Accurate “Brian May” type tone, think “Fat Bottom Girls” tone
* Multi-color LED
* Small box size (roughly the size of a boss pedal)
* Very pick responsive – play light and it’s clean, dig into the strings and it gets nice and dirty
* Not a clone of any previous circuit unlike so many others!
* Very light overdrive all the way to near fuzz-like when at max settings
* Sounds great with a tube OR solid state amp
* Sounds great at low OR high volumes
* Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss)