Here’s what Tone King say about the 20th Anniversary Imperial Hand Wired
Tone King celebrates the Imperial™s 20th year of production with a limited-edition handwired 20th Anniversary Imperial model a truly world class rendering of an iconic Tone King amp.
This limited-edition Imperial is built using the same novel handwiring scheme as the new Sky King amp. This new wiring scheme adds a whole new level of depth and dimension to Tone King authentic vintage tone recipe, and an incredibly responsive feel. A built-in genuine Ironman attenuator gives you 6 levels of attenuation, and preserves the natural tone and feel of the amp all the way down to true bedroom volume (-36db). The same great 1×12 combo cabinet is loaded with the new Celestion G12M-65 creamback speaker, and is available in a number of new color choices.
- Two channel preamp, rhythm and lead
- Tube driven string reverb
- Tube driven tremolo
- Output Stage: 20W; 2x 6V6, cathode biased
- 5AR4 Tube Rectifier
- Preamp Tubes: 4x12AX7, 1x12AT7
- Cabinet: 1×12 Combo cab with Celestion G12M65 Creamback
- Built in Ironman attenuator
- Handwired Circuitry
- Standard Colors: black/cream, brown/cream, cream/cream, turquoise/white