12 Unique Reverb Machines. BigSky gives you twelve studio-class, musically inspirational reverb machines:
- Alternate Octavium
- Short Openings
- Falling Cosmos
- Slow Supports
- Flowing Even
- Memories of Home
Simple Yet Powerful Controls
We’ve gone to extraordinarily lengths to craft BigSky to empower your creativity without getting in the way of it. We’ve hand-picked the most essential reverb controls, and tailored their range and functionality so that sounds can be created effortlessly without extended tweaking.
300 Built-In Presets
BigSky gives you the option to instantly save and recall up to 300 of your own presets. Easily bank up or down through your presets using the front panel switches. Give each preset its own custom name to appear on the display. You can even select presets via an external MIDI controller
Expression Pedal Control
Plug in an expression pedal and control any knob or combination of knobs, including parameters assigned to Param knobs, all saveable per preset. Or plug in an external momentary Tap switch for remote control of Pre-Delay (or Decay time with the Magneto and Nonlinear machines).
There are occasionally times as guitarists where we don’t use guitar amplifiers. You might be using a full-range PA system, recording direct, or using headphones. Because reverb pedals are usually placed last in your effects chain, we felt that BigSky could provide more utility for these situations. Just turn on the selectable Cab Filter to engage our sophisticated speaker response curve. Your dirt pedals will sound amp-like, and your clean guitar will have a present yet rounded response.
Do you like to tweak some knobs more than others? BigSky gives you the ability to assign custom parameters to the two Param knobs on the front panel, all saveable per preset. Bring your most used menu parameters to the front panel, allowing a very quick way to tweak your sound on the fly.
Infinite Sustain / Freeze
Press-and-hold your active preset footswitch to activate either Infinite Sustain or Freeze, configurable per preset. Infinite Sustain allows your reverbs to continue infinitely, with each new note you play adding to the reverb signal. Freeze also delivers infinite sustain, but allows you to play new notes on top of the sustain without adding to the reverb.
Spillover / Reverb Persist
Engage Spillover to allow reverb decays to “spill over” from one preset to the next. You can also turn on Reverb Persist to allow your reverb decay trails to continue even after you hit bypass.
Extensive MIDI Support
Have a more complex rig? BigSky offers a complete MIDI implementation to connect to your MIDI gear. Remote control any knob, parameter, or switch. Select your presets via MIDI. Organize and back up your presets to your Mac or PC using a MIDI to USB adapter and our Librarian software.
- Hand crafted, studio-class reverb algorithms deliver lush, gorgeous, and musically inspiring reverb experiences
- Twelve reverb machines to choose from: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Swell, Bloom, Cloud, Chorale, Shimmer, Magneto, Nonlinear, Reflections
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu parameters allow for easy customization of reverb sounds
- 300 easily accessible and namable presets
- Press-and-hold Infinite Sustain and Freeze functions, saveable per preset
- Spillover and Reverb Persist modes, saveable per preset
- Selectable Speaker Cabinet emulation for direct-to-PA gigs or recording application
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection and effect bypass
- LED display for preset info, reverb decay time, and extended parameter control
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight light blue anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
INS & OUTS
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise at 50% wet mix (120db at 100% dry mix, 109dB at 100% wet mix)
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 366MHz SIMD SHARC processor core, capable of 2.4 Gigaflops peak performance
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- High quality, tranparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset
- Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops
- Dimensions: 6.75″ (171mm) wide, 5.1″ (130mm) deep
- Designed and Built in the USA
Be the first to review “STRYMON BIG SKY”
Devi essere connesso per inviare un commento.