Only 50 of Each Color Will Be Made!
Gorgeous PRS! The Experience 2010 Custom 24 is all about two things: looking great and sounding even better. To commemorate their 25th anniversary along with the fourth annual “Experience PRS” event, PRS put every ounce of their renowned workmanship into this one – and it shows. The carved Artist Grade flame maple top stands out with the Burnt Tiger Orange finish, while the mahogany back and East Indian rosewood neck and fingerboard all add warmth to the singing tone. The Mother of Pearl eagle on the headstock pays homage to Paul’s “pre-factory” guitars, making these instruments a piece of history. “Old School” bird inlays complete the look. Celebrate the Silver Anniversary of one of the world’s premier guitar makers with the PRS Experience 2010 Custom 24!
PRS Experience 2010 Custom 24 LTD Solidbody Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish:Burnt Tiger Orange
- Top Wood: Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25″
- Neck Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide-Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl “Old-School” Bird Inlays
- Headstock Inlay: Eagle
- Headstock Overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Low-Mass Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: East Indian Rosewood
- Hardware Type: Gold
- Treble Pickup: 59/09 (uncovered)
- Bass Pickup: 59/09 (uncovered)
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle
Celebrate 25 years of PRS with the Experience 2010 Custom 24!