Simple yet surprisingly versatile, the Wet Mono Reverb has been described as “organic”, “haunting”, and a “choir of angels”—seriously, we can’t make this stuff up.
- v4: now with tone control and soft switch
- Optional true-bypass available (+$20, please allow a few extra days to ship)
- Selectable trails, normal or two-stage bypass: trails while switch down, switches to normal/true-bypass on release
- Fine Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Accepts standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in USA—designed and manufactured in Orange County, California
Playing for Paul by Ramon Goose (with Providence DLY-4)
Be the first to review “NEUNABER WET MONO REVERB”
Devi essere connesso per inviare un commento.