The D-18 Dreadnought features a sleek, modern High Performance Neck for enhanced playability. The D-18 adds a Sitka spruce top to the genuine mahogany back and sides. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player. Available with a sunburst or ambertone shaded top for an additional $250.
- ConstructionGenuine Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size:D-14 Fret
Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
Top Bracing Pattern:Standard ”X” Scalloped, Forward Shifted
Top Braces:Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16”
Back Material:Genuine Mahogany
Back Purfling:Style 18
Side Material:Genuine Mahogany
Endpiece:Delmar Tortoise Color
Top Inlay Style:Multiple Black/White Boltaron
Neck Material:Select Hardwood
Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
Headplate:Solid East Indian Rosewood / Large Old Style Logo
Fingerboard Material:Solid Black Ebony
Number of Frets Clear:14
Number of Frets Total:20
Fingerboard Width at Nut:1-3/4”
Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret:2-1/8”
Fingerboard Position Inlays:Old Style 18
Finish Back & Sides:Polished Gloss
Finish Top:Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
Bridge Material:Solid Black Ebony
Bridge Style:1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
Bridge String Spacing:2-3/16”
Tuning Machines:Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
Recommended Strings:Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
Bridge & End Pins:Black
Pickguard:Delmar Tortoise Color
Other Options:Available left-handed at no additional charge
Other Comments:All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.
The Amulet M Dual Mono Guitar Pickup System
Trance Audio quality at an astounding price!
- 100% Analog design for incredibly accurate reproduction of the tone, dynamic range and response of your instrument
- Renowned Acoustic Lens TM triple shielded polyplanar transducers, still hand-made in the USA
- Dual Mono system provides separate preamps for each transducer for maximum signal clarity and separation, and perfect balance
- User-adjustable balance control to provide the perfect blend between the bass- and treble-side transducers
- Connects via a standard ¼″ mono guitar cable
- Incredibly easy installation with NO SOLDERING
For almost 20 years, Trance Audio TM has been the choice of discerning musicians like Jackson Browne, Sheryl Crow, Beck, Aerosmith, Michael Hedges, Yusuf (Cat Stevens) and many more, and our systems and solutions have unfailingly powered incredible performances on stages and in studios night after night, the world over. Our new Amulet M TM has distilled the wisdom gained from our many years of experience working with these top-flight acts into a new system that retains the same exacting standards and performance you’ve come to expect in an astoundingly affordable new package.
Like all Trance Audio products, the Amulet M is designed with the criteria of super-wide dynamic range, extremely low noise and distortion, flexibility and reliability. The heart of the Amulet M is the renowned Acoustic Lens TM pickups. Our Acoustic Lens pickups deliver crispness and accuracy, coupled with incredible warmth and presence, and the Amulet M’s preamp package perfectly complements this incredible transducer.
The unique Dual Mono design of the internally-located preamp allows you to easily adjust the bass and treble balance of your guitar without using any EQ whatsoever. Power is provided by an on-board 9volt battery with more than 100 hours of battery life available. A precision designed low-cut filter is included to eliminate unwanted low frequencies without removing any of the low end power of your guitar, even on instruments that are tuned far below standard pitch. The signal leaving the guitar via the high-quality Switchcraft ¼″ endpin jack is low impedance, making it immune to hum and buzz, and enabling long cable runs with no loss of signal or quality, and no cable handling noise.
Our goal at Trance Audio is to further state-of-the-art, acoustic guitar music. The Amulet M series provides the true sound of your acoustic guitar to any mixer or amplifier system in microscopic, wondrous detail.
- Amulet M system fits a standard ½″ endpin hole, and up to 7/8″ endblock depth
- Newly designed Acoustic Engine TM Preamp Technology gives superior audio performance
- 100+ hours of battery life from a single 9 volt battery
- Feather light and invisible installation
- Rugged, road-ready system is completely shielded to eliminate hum and buzz
- Ultra Low Noise Floor > -100dB
- Ultra Wide Dynamic range 118dB
- Ultra Low Distortion <.006% THD
- Extended Frequency Response -3dB @95K