How do you create a circuit that combines the singing, dynamic, mid-range germanium fuzz saturation and the gritty, full-bodied and well-rounded muff-style fuzz-distortion?
By utilising silicon transistors in a proprietary architecture to get the best of both worlds! Some will say it sounds like a beefed-up germanium fuzz, and others will swear it sounds like a mid-range-enriched Muff-style pedal!
Designed to be a phenomenal team player, it flawlessly performs with other effects without ever sacrificing its sound.
Players across all genres are sure to get amazing, juicy and easy-to-dial-in sounds out of it!
We have additionally incorporated a three-way toggle-switch which incrementally introduces more low-end to the sound, a feature extremely useful for switching between single-coil and humbucker equipped guitars, as well as beefing things up for solos!
- Controls : Level , Tone, Gain, 3-way toggle-switch for bass-response
- It works with a 9V battery or a 9V DC adaptor (tip-negative)
- Uses only 8mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 111 x 68 x 47 mm
- Weight : 0,25 kg / 0,55 lb
- Limited Life-time warranty !