The Bogner Harlow is a unique boost pedal with a “Bloom” compression feature, which serves up dynamic three-dimensional punch and tastefully transparent squeeze. The 100% analog circuit delivers a wide range of boost – from crystal-clear light boost to a thick and meaty high-output assault on your amp’s input section – you’ll never want to turn it off. At the heart of the Harlow is a custom audio transformer created by legendary audio pioneer Mr. Rupert Neve.
• True Bypass
• 100% analog circuit
• Rupert Neve Designs custom transformer
• Level, Bloom (compression) and Tone controls
• Input and output connectors
• Jewel light on/off indicator
• Interactive Jewel light reacts to you playing dynamics
• 9V battery powered (accessible by removing the bottom plate)
• 9VDC, 50mA or greater, negative tip, power connector
• Gold plated circuit boards
• German Wima and Japanese Nichicon capacitors
DIMENSIONS and WEIGHTS: Are subject to change, footswitch and knobs add 5/8ths inch in height.
1.5″ height 2.50″ width 4.75″ depth 13 ounces
Optional Studio Series:
- Bubinga exotic hardwood top panel
- Hand formed, – sanded, – layered and – finished
- Look and feel of the vintage mixing consoles from the 60’s
Be the first to review “BOGNER HARLOW”
Devi essere connesso per inviare un commento.