Immerse Reverberator Pedal
The Immerse Reverberator houses eight stellar stereo reverbs — Wet, hall, plate & spring reverbs, two shimmers, Wet+echo, and Wet+detune. Each effect has been painstakingly crafted: there are no fillers here.
Delivering unrivaled sound quality and no-nonsense flexibility in a compact footprint, the Immerse can be used with instruments of all stripes.
- Five controls: Effect Select, Effect Level, Reverb Depth, Tone (or Echo Time), Effect Adjust (depends on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass with external Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included, but you may add one.)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
How does the Immerse Reverberator compare to Neunaber’s Expanse Pedals?
The Immerse was designed to offer our favorite reverb effects from Expanse software in a simple, stand-alone pedal. The Immerse is not programmable, does not work with the ExP Controller or have expression inputs, and does not have second-switch functions like our Expanse Pedals. With Immerse, what you see is what you get.
Is this the same Wet Reverb as the Wet Stereo Reverb Pedal?
This is our new-and-improved “Wet Reboot” algorithm from the latest Expanse software.