The 100-year-old pine body brings the perfection of aging to this Strat.
The Custom Shop 2011 Closet Classic Pine Stratocaster Pro is a truly remarkable guitar. Its body is fashioned from 100-year-old pine and a distinctive Closet Classic lacquer finish that imparts the look of a long-lost but newly rediscovered instrument.
Other special features include a quartersawn maple neck with a large C-shaped profile and a vintage-style butt-end rod adjustment; round-laminated, quartersawn 22-fret maple fingerboard with 9.5″ radius and Dunlop 6100 frets, Master Design pickups with five-way switching.
- 100-year-old pine body
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Quartersawn maple neck with large C-shaped profile
- Round-laminated maple fingerboard
- 9.5″ radius
- 22 frets, 6100-style
- Vintage hardware
- Master Design single-coil pickups
- Volume control, tone control, 5-way pickup switch
- Custom Classic synchronized tremolo bridge